Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Looking for a workplace to let your creativity flow while building a greener tomorrow and learning about sustainable mobility? Look no further and join our team!
As a B2B Content Specialist you’ll be part of a small agile team, focussed on making the benerail brand known and improving the buyer-customer journey with the objective of lead generation and conversion. Inside our scale-up organisation – of about 85 employees – you will help the leadership team with translating and communicating the strategy, market trends, etc. and generating dashboards and infographics to measure success and share knowledge.
You are responsible for creating and managing high-quality engaging content that targets specific B2B audiences in the green travel/railway world. More specifically your key responsibilities will include:
- Research market trends, write blog posts, articles, white papers, case studies and other content.
- Visualize content using tools such as Canva
- Ensure content is aligned with the company’s overall strategy and supports lead generation
- Develop and manage a content calendar
- Measure and analyse the success of content through metrics such as website traffic and lead generation
- Stay up to date with railway industry trends and best practices
- Support sales activities
- Maintain metrics concerning sales and create reports
- Maintain sales database
- Support market research (together with Business Development)
- Participate in team meetings: stand-ups, reporting on progress activities, help questions, quarterly planning.
- A 80%/ full-time function (% is open for discussion) as part of an agile team, in which your opinion and ideas are taken into account.
- The unique chance to put a very strong product on the market together with a group of enthusiastic specialists, to contribute to a shift into sustainable mobility.
- Flexibility, including the opportunity to work from home
- A brand-new office within walking distance of the Antwerp Central railway station
- A competitive remuneration or freelance
- And, very important, a dynamic and vibrant culture with the best of both Belgium and the Netherlands, where having fun is a must.
For this position we’re looking for a creative mind that likes to think out of-the-box, someone who has good communication skills, likes to continuously learn new things and enjoys a variety of tasks.
We’re looking for someone:
- With a people-orientedmindset
- Who is hands-on
- Who has strong communication & collaboration skills
- Who has a continuous learning mindset
- Has project management skills (is able to organize events and campaigns)
- Can visualize the benerail identity and the created content
- Who has knowledge of content marketing best practices
- Who has experience with analytics and measurement tools
- Who masters English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch/French is a plus.
Additionally it would be nice if you have experience with:
- The following tools: Wordpress, Canva, Confluence, Jira, Power BI, Miro, CRM tooling (Active Campaign), MS Teams
- B2B marketing for 2-3 years
Do you dare to take on this challenge?
To contact us about this job, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
content specialist, content creator, communications specialist
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Benerail
benerail is a spin-off from the Belgian and Dutch national railways, well established yet very ambitious. To help the railway industry become the most attractive environmentally-friendly and competitive means of transport, our strategy now focuses on expansion. Driven by our mission to facilitate a significant contribution to a better climate, we are building a scalable and sustainable organisation on a foundation comprised of autonomous and purp...Ik wil meer weten over Benerail