Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Volvo Group IT is looking for a system analyst for their production and logistics solutions supporting the Volvo Truck Ghent Plant.
As a System Analyst:
- You will be the one responsible for the functional analysis of changes for solutions in our Ghent truck plant
- You are able to obtain detailed information from the customers regarding their need for application development
- You analyze and process this information in clear documentation that allows the architect/developer to make a design that fully meets customer expectations
- As a System Analyst you prepare functional acceptance testing and you know how to support the customer during testing
To qualify for the position of System Analyst:
- You hold an IT-degree
- Have at least 3 years of experience in functional design
- You like to manage demanding stakeholders
- You have no problem talking both English and Dutch all day
- It is recommended to have Cobol and DB2 knowledge however if you are a quick learner you will manage
- You like to look into different business processes in order to continuously improve
- You enjoy occasional travelling (1-2 times per year)
- A background in logistic processes will get you extra points in the recruitment process
First and foremost, we offer you the satisfaction of contributing to building transport solutions that create prosperity for current and future generations across the globe. At Volvo Group, we are proud of the achievements of a leading company in full evolution, where we live and work according to our values: customer success, trust, passion, change and drive for performance.
We offer you a varied job with lots of opportunities to participate in challenging and interesting projects and to learn new stuff on a daily basis. Additionally, extra holidays, high flexibility in working hours, a company restaurant, initiatives linked to your health and well-being and a choice between alternative forms of remuneration like a company car or bike, ... all are part of the standard package. A remuneration that is aligned with market pay levels and that evolves based on your contribution to individual, team or organizational goals
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Deel vacature via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.